There are very few applications available for Mac users to watch the entertaining films, cartoons and shows. Movie Box is one of those and here I’ll let you know how to turn your Mac computer as an Television by this Moviebox application. Yes, getting Movie Box for Mac Pro/Mini or on any other version, turns your Macbook into an online DVD shop. As you may be knowing, it can be brought to Android and Apple iOS. If you’ve any, then put Movie Box on iOS or Moviebox app on Android phone.
Movie Box is serving the immense serials, anime, films and so many to the people out there who are utilizing this free app. People who don’t know regarding this application, they’ll surely wonder if you say that this one is avail for no charge. Few of them in the market are paid services, but this one is quite different from them. But sometimes you may go through some issues, they’ll be solved soon though. Overall, it has the fine characteristics to live up to your desires.
Movie Box For Mac Pro/Macbook Mini/Air Download
Movie Box is not the actual name of the app, which we use in Mac. But it’s also developed by the developers of Moviebox. In Apple iOS, they named it like that, but in Mac PC, this is Showbox. This also works same, it’s best called as alternative for Moviebox.
You’ll have to download two freewares in this procedure. Execute these steps very cautiously.
- Those two are given consecutively, VirtualBox and Genymotion (behaves like virtual android phone).
- In Genymotion website, you need to sign up which can be done for free of cost.
- Now both those softwares has to be installed.
- Run the Genymotion and type the login details.
- Once you wind up that, tap on “Add“.
- When you hit that, you’ll see nothing. In the search bar, type any mobile company, for example Samsung, HTC or anything.
- Now you’ll get the list of mobile names, you must chose the one which is 4.4.4 version and having 1080×1920 resolution.
- After choosing it, your Mac will turn into virtual Android mobile.
- Now it’s time to download Showbox apk file.
- This file will be saved in your Macbook, just move or drag that (.apk) file into that Genymotion (mobile) window.
- That will take care of the app installation, it’ll be done automatically after dragging it to there.
- Go to the Settings, then Security, then enable the option, Unknown Sources. This can be done like you do in the normal android.
- Afterwards, come back to Genymotion virtual Smartphone window and run Show Box.
- Now you’ll be free to enjoy all that videos.
That’s it folks, if you wish to inquire any queries about Moviebox for Macbook pro or anything, please use comment box. Share this to the people those who have Mac Computer.